We want Maine kids to be active and healthy and we also want to help support Maine’s economy and all the parents who need to get a little work done while kids are on scattered school schedules. We will be running our normal day camp activities every Tuesday and Wednesday this year based on demand.
Our Camps Help Kids to:
- Stay Active
- Focus Better in School
- Stay Inspired
- Set Goals
- Learn to Work Hard to Accomplish a Goal
- Realize Their Potential.
- Improve their self-understanding to help minimize self-doubt!
Parents Love our Camps Because:
- Camps will run every Wednesday (morning half-day only) AND every Tuesday (half day and full day) this school year!
- $69 for a full day, $39 for a half day.
- No commitment! Only sign up for the days and times you want.
- Small group training with inspiring pro parkour coaches.
Activities include Parkour training, skill-based activities, games, Ninja Warrior obstacle courses lead by our professional parkour athletes!
Trust me, our camps are amazing and your kids will go home tired!
We strictly adhere to the latest COVID regulations, and if you have any questions about that please let us know!
These camps are limited to SIX kids per age group. Two age groups per day.
NOTE: YOU MUST SIGN UP INDIVIDUALLY FOR EACH DAY YOU WISH TO ATTEND! THERE IS NO MEMBERSHIP OR LONG-TERM COMMITMENT, THESE CAMP DAYS ARE A-LA-CARTE!